Auto Accident Lawyers in Fairburn, GA
Fairburn is known for its rich history and vibrant and diverse community. The city hosts numerous concerts and events all through the year, including the annual Georgia Renaissance Festival, which draws more than 250,000 people every year.
Even in a small city like Fairburn, auto accidents are a common occurrence. In fact, Fulton County, which Fairburn is a part of, has the highest auto accident fatality rate in Georgia. Between 2017 and 2021, a total of 689 people were killed and 4,633 people were seriously injured in auto accidents in Fulton County.
If you have been injured or have lost someone in your family in an auto accident, you need effective legal representation to get the compensatory damages you deserve. At Fox Injury Law, we have highly skilled Fairburn, GA auto accident attorneys who can fight for you and help you get the restitution you need to get your life back on track. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Most Dangerous Intersections in Fairburn, GA
The most dangerous intersections in Fairburn are:
- Highway 138 and Oakley Industrial Boulevard
- Highway 92 and Highway 138
- Broad Street and Campbellton Street
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Car Accident in Fairburn, GA?
Depending on how the accident happened, one or more of the following parties can be held liable for the resulting property damage, injuries, and deaths.
The Other Driver
If the accident was caused by an inattentive or negligent driver, you can hold them responsible for your injuries. If the accident involved multiple vehicles, you might be able to hold more than one driver liable for your injuries.
The Other Driver’s Employer
If the driver in question works for a trucking company, food delivery service, ridesharing company, or another employer, and happened to be on the job at the time of the accident, you might be able to hold their employer responsible for your injuries.
Auto Part Manufacturer or Maintenance Company
If the accident was caused as a result of defective brakes, tires, or other components, you can hold the company that designed or manufactured it liable for the damages. Sometimes poor vehicle maintenance or lack of vehicle inspections by a third-party maintenance company may contribute to your accident and injuries, creating third-party liability.
If the accident was caused by a local or state government employee, and if they were working within the scope of their employment when the accident happened, you can hold the government agency they work for liable for your injuries. Similarly, if the accident was caused by a defective or dangerous road condition, you can file a claim against the agency responsible for road maintenance and recover damages.
How Much Compensation Can I Recover in a Fairburn, GA Car Accident Claim?
The amount of compensation you can recover depends on a wide array of factors including:
- How serious your injuries are.
- Whether you can make a full recovery before the claim is settled or might need medical treatment and care for the foreseeable future.
- Whether you are physically or cognitively impaired as a result of your injuries.
- Whether your earning capacity has been impacted by your injuries.
- Whether your ability to perform activities of daily living and lead a normal life has been affected by your injuries.
- Whether your ability to perform your household duties as a spouse and as a parent has been affected by your injuries.
- Whether you are seriously disfigured as a result of your injuries.
- Whether your quality of life has been impacted by your injuries.
Will My Auto Accident Claim in Fairburn, GA Go to Trial?
It depends. A vast majority of car accident claims filed in Georgia are resolved through negotiation or mediation. Only a small percentage of claims end up in court.
If the at-fault party’s insurance company tries to deny their liability or refuses to pay you what you deserve, your lawyer might choose to take your case to trial in order to recover the damages you are owed. It’s one of the reasons why you should hire a Fairburn auto accident lawyer with litigation experience to handle your claim. This is someone who has been through the legal minefields before and knows where to step and not to step.
How the Experienced Fairburn, GA Car Accident Lawyers at Fox Injury Law Can Help You
Once you choose our law firm to represent you, we will:
- Investigate your case in detail and determine who can be held liable for your injuries.
- Make sure you get the treatment you need – on a lien basis if necessary.
- Collect the evidence needed to build a strong claim – including evidence gathered from the accident scene, security camera footage, eyewitness testimonies, and your medical records.
- Get reports and testimonies from expert witnesses to strengthen your claim.
- Calculate the value of your claim.
- Communicate with your auto insurance company and the at-fault party’s insurance company on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company to get an adequate settlement that covers all your tangible and intangible losses.
If a negotiated settlement is not possible, we will file a lawsuit against the at-fault party and take your case to trial to recover the monetary damages you are owed.
The Cost of Hiring Our Fairburn, GA Auto Accident Lawyers
When you hire a lawyer from Fox Injury Law, you are not required to pay anything upfront. We work on a contingency basis, which means we will charge you a percentage amount only if we win your case and recover compensation for you. If we don’t win any damages from the defendants for you, you don’t owe us anything.
Get Our Experienced Fairburn, GA Car Accident Lawyers on Your Side to Maximize Your Compensation
When you are trying to recover from an injury, it can be difficult for you to navigate the claims process and deal with pushy and aggressive insurance adjusters. At Fox Injury Law, we have experienced personal injury lawyers who can represent you, provide you with the legal counsel and support you need, guide you through the claims process, and get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your claim with one of our attorneys.